CREATING LANDART

 



This is the third Art Work we have done in Visual Education this year. The assignment was to draw an intervention to nature (landart) that we would do in real life. 

In my case, I picked a place from Galícia called A Rogueira, and decided to draw huge celtic symbols in it, which in real life would be done by taking off the grass and leaving just soil. 

I have chosen to draw celtic symbols because they are really common and important for the Galician culture. The symbol in the left is called Awen's extasis and the other one is the Triskelion. I liked the idea that the landart had a connection, a meaning, something that made sense with the land where it is going to be made.  


Click here to see what I was listening to during the creation of this work. 

Comments

Popular Posts