PRESENTATION AND GUIDE TO THE BLOG


Welcome to Ju's Art Corner! I'm Judith Gómez Folch and I'm coursing second year of Primary Education. 

In this blog I will post the tasks of the subject of Visual Education. On the top of the blog, you will see that there are different pages, one for each block of the subject; The Theoretical Block, The Artistic Block and The School Block. In order to see all the tasks of a specific block, you can click on its page and it will be easier to find. 

I have also added some labels for each entry, which you can see if you click the icon on the top left and scroll down until you see the section of Labels. 

In addition, for every art work done, I have included at the end of each post a link to the music album I was listening to when creating them. 

Comments

Popular Posts